On the other hand it's rather easier to make friends through business, where both of you create a mutual relationship between customer and seller. Customers just come and go, that's the good thing about it, no emotional attachment or anything but once they become close enough, they become real friends, it becomes a cycle. They delay payment that turns out to be an unpaid debt.
I hate writing but I write, because there are words I would dare not spill, Vicious words with the intent to kill, Scribbled words only my hand would dare to speak.
Monday, May 25, 2009
Friendship or Business?
On the other hand it's rather easier to make friends through business, where both of you create a mutual relationship between customer and seller. Customers just come and go, that's the good thing about it, no emotional attachment or anything but once they become close enough, they become real friends, it becomes a cycle. They delay payment that turns out to be an unpaid debt.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment